Sunday 31 May 2009

May updates.

Its the last day of the month and I haven't posted since the first day, an indication of how busy I've been. I had two days of CPD orgainised by the CIAT on the role of PSDP on May 12/13. The course was fairly intense with exams at the end of each day. It will be a few months before I can expect the results, however I'm already putting the knowledge into practice.
Sticking with CIAT, I was elected Centre Secretary at the ROI Centre's Committee meeting last week.

On the work front, we've picked up a few new jobs, 2 extensions, a nursing home and the go ahead on three small housing schemes. In addition to lodging a revised proposal for a mixed village centre development and working drawing for a recently permitted Neighbourhood Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment